The "Human" Race

All I ever see nowadays on the damn T.V. and hear on the radio are damn killings, shootings, snipers, fires, explosions and shit. Is it me or is the world imploding upon itself with ignorant and stupid people?




Not that I hate any one of you personally, but I ran across an article today that has startled me to the point where it would feel wonderful to get some understanding on how humans think. A man shot both of his parents, cold blooded, with a shotgun, and then bought an original Xbox three days after.





There he is, Russell Bramlage, a man with insane intentions and a wildly old taste for games. Now, as I see it, shit like this happens every day in this world, specifically America. It seems like we're so bored with how things are so mundane and routine that we have to mix it up with a few shootings and mudslinging events. More on the story, Mr. Bramlage had actually just been getting annoyed that his mother was bugging him to get a job.


In America, it seems inevitable for even a 17 year old to get a job to at least help out with the family. I obviously do not speak for every household, but I can say a good majority of homes wouldn't disagree with me. Anyways, Russell got annoyed and decided to shoot them! God have mercy on the parents for having the proper discipline only to be shot at.




I'll end my rant on the insanity on these people here and would like to mention what an exciting show I attended today. Homeboy Raymond and his crew were in it, fantastic job guys.

More on the xbox, parent killing guy after the jump.

0 comments: