Closure

So i noticed that us pretty boys haven't been posting lately so i decided to break the pause for us. Just a lot of shit going on like 4th of July which was amazing but a little bit embarrassing because of how i am when I'm super drunk which ill probably get into later on a different post, Kevin got a new little toy which he'll probably post in about a couple of days and Justin was out of town and ray well iono why he hasn't posted seems a little odd hes usually the one posting a lot but he was on the trip with us.....but anyways I'm side tracking so ill just get right down to the point.

Today i want to talk about closure? Why i don't know its been on my mind a lot lately and I've been wondering if i needed it. I feel a part of my life was just left alone or dropped due to immaturity and of course not enough experience. I usually don't like talking about this subject just because i feel what i did was right... But its been YEARS since what had happened and I'm rethinking if what i did was the right thing. To tell you guys the truth i consider that i only been in one relationship anything after that was just hmm how can i put this nicely, casual dating.. iono. Well anyways that relationship was my first real experience with all of the good stuff, the kissing, the hugging, the late night phone calls, and of course sex. But it was also my experience with insecurity, lies, cheating, and the arguments. So i had the hole nine yards with that relationship well except the closure.

I don't remember clearly but i think we ended it because of me going out to much that week (yeah i know stupid but we were young) but i simply thought hey we'll just get back together in a couple of days.....well i was wrong we didn't get back with each other. We stayed broken up longer than usual and i just thought hey just more time for me to go out and have fun and little did i know two months has pass by and i was still single but she was taken. Honestly I didn't know what to do after i found out to be happy that i was out of a relationship or sad that the person that knew me the most and put up with all of my bullshit moved on. Now I'm not saying we were in a perfect relationship but we had our moments and i just wanted our relationship to have ended in good terms.

Honestly you are probably thinking while reading this blog "quit being a little bitch and move on" and i totally agree with you but i thought i did and yet I'm here typing all this crap. But just to let you know I am going to take action. What I'm going to do is tell her what i simply have typed to you guys and hopefully get a clear understanding why we didn't get back together and get the closure i need.

0 comments: