Don't forget about our podcasts on the right side.

Anyways, school starts for me in 2 weeks. And it made me realize how fucking quickly the time is gonna past when I turn 19 and I'll be seeing 20 right around the corner (I'm young, I know). Every now and then I get these moments of realization of how quickly life is going by, and frankly, it sucks. I think it's only a matter of seconds until I see my graduation cap up on my shelf.
I bought a shirt today for 12 bucks. And then I looked at a regular priced shirt that went for 26. Remember the day when shirts used to be 15 dollars for a non-clearance shirt. Like we really shit out money you damn gas countries.

I think it's time we start to realize the efficiency of fuel-efficient cars. I had a paycheck for one week, and I am broke.
Fuck this economy, hard.
0 comments:
Post a Comment