Winter Neverland

It's 7:07 in the great thing we call morning here in Reno.


And it still amazes me that despite the fact that I have to always wake up to this time, primarily for school, I fucking hate it. Anyways, I experienced my first time with a snowboard yesterday, yup. And I had mixed emotions with it initially.

At first I fucking hated it. I never fell so much and hurt so badly afterwards after any type of riding sport. I picked up skateboarding, ice skating, rollerblading and all that crap way faster. Which is why I am venturing back to hopefully master it. But my ass and arms are sore. Apparently I've been falling wrong even though people tell me otherwise.

I'll probably post later of pictures of me and a snowboard that I don't own, and that I'm obviously not good at. Bye lovers, probably only Addy and Raymond.

0 comments: