So here it is. The blog before I leave the bay area. It probably won't be the last, but who knows? I'll try not to ramble too long and get right to the point. So it is about six thirteen a.m. The departure from my house is at seven, I should arrive in Los Angeles around two in the afternoon. I just finished packing and I just realized I have a lot of shit. I made sure i brought all my essentials for everyday living. I filled up one large suitcase for shirts and jackets, one duffel bag for my xbox and tv, one sports bag for jeans, boxers, and socks, and one box of shoes. Hella shit. My mom was worried that the bus wouldn't let me bring all that baggage along, but I guess we'll find out.
So this is it, its off to L.A. for at least two weeks. I just want to clear something up real quick. I've been telling people that I will be in L.A. for at least two weeks, meaning that I may stay longer. I say that because I want to stay there for a minimum of two weeks so even if I get extremely homesick, I must fufill the two week quota for myself. My goal though is to stay for a month or two. I really want to see what it would be like if I were to permanently move to SoCal. Now that that is cleared up, lets get to the saddening goodbyes. =(
To my family: What I will miss the most is all the family parties that happen randomly at my Aunt's restaurant. I'm going to miss my cousins Alan, Sally, Stanley, Kevin, Cassandra, and all the baby cousins I have. To alan, it's gonna suck not being able to randomly go to your house or be invited to your friends' parties. lol. We stayed close while all the cousins slightly drifted from each other. I just want to say thank you for the sometimes useful advice you gave me...because sometimes you just say random shit that would never work in real life. hahaha. Take care of the fam while I'm gone my nigga.
To Wrawsome: Oh man...my second family. I know I am going to miss you guys so much whenever anything dance related comes up. If it wasn't for Wrawsome I would've never found something that I was so passionate about. I want to thank Jeffro Rosalejos for that. Its kinda awesome to say that I performed at Prelude, Battlefest, and all the other shows we performed at. It truly has been a lifetime experience. It sucks that I have to cut my streak of being one of the oldest members. OG!!! I better be informed about the anniversary party, I am not missing that shit!!! Alcohol + Wrawsome = Make-out sessions. LOL. Seriously, I will miss you guys a lot. I just teared up right now. Aww. By the way, I own Tim at Soul Calibur 4. FTW NIGGA!
To my niggas: Kevin, Addy, Lance, Justin, and Edward. Almost like brothers. Met all these bitches during high school. Ever since then, all we ever do is party, get wasted or high sometimes, play video games, play football, or chill in front of 7-11. Those were the rudimentary activities that we did for the past 3 or 4 years. LOL. You guys have been there through thick and thin, whether it be girls, school, family, or work. We seriously learned the art of chillin off each other and became masters of The Chill. haha. I just wanna say that I love you guys. No homo. Thank you for everything.
To Vanessa: I saved the best for last. It only seemed appropriate that you were the last person I saw before I left. It seems like we've been on an endless emotional roller coaster with each other. I know we always say this, but I wanna say it one more time: Who knew? Who knew that we were going to share so much together. Good and bad. I want to tell you that I'm sorry for any pain I put you through and that it was not my intention to hurt you. Ness, my last day with you made leaving so much harder. After I left your room, I seriously wanted to just turn around and come back in and just hold you for a little longer because every minute counts with you. You are incredibly special to me. I only wish that things worked out much better between us. The only thing we can do and just wait and see what the future has for the both of us. I know for sure you will be in my life one way or another. I have and always will care about you. We both know that we are so good together. I still believe that. I've never met anyone that could laugh at the dumb things I say or understand the feelings that I express. I know that I will never find anyone like you because you are irreplacable. I know you want me to come back and a part of me wants me to come back to see you, but this is just something that I have to do for now. I will miss you the most. In fact, I already do. Sometimes all I want to see is that beautiful smile of yours so I know that I am the reason for that smile. Goodbye. Honk honk.
Goodbye to all my friends and family. I will miss all of you. Peace and Love.
1 comments:
yo it's john dawg. stay safe while you're out there bro!
Post a Comment