Killa Kali

So most of us just got back from our SoCal trip. I'm still here in L.A. because I'm staying an extra day for my sister's birthday. Kevin, Addy, and the others traveled back for Kevin's mom's birthday. Oh birthdays. This is just a preliminary blog that will set up the posts to come by addy, justin, and kevin. I'm sure kevin is gonna post up the videos and justin will follow up with the pictures. I had a lot of fun. It was awesome to just chill with close friends in a whole new place. We went to Disneyland, the Paid Dues festival, and then L.A. cruisin'. Like I said, I think the pictures and videos will pretty much sum up our trip.
On a final note, I definitely got love for SoCal. I never really had any interest outside of the bay area until I had my stay in Los Angeles for two weeks. At first, it didn't really seem all that important to me, but when I came back home and then went on this trip, I could see the difference. It is just so different and its exciting, that's probably why I like it. I'm going to be coming down here for vacation. Woot Woot.

0 comments: