This is for all my haters out there. Yes, I've taken the time to post a little blog on how childish you all are =). So I've been hearing a lot lately about some certain little dicks, or I mean dick, thats been talking shit about me. Now I honestly want to say that I am not bothered by it whatsoever. In fact, I think it's hilarious. I mean here I am doing my own shit, minding my own business, and I have a little fan club that talks about me and thinks about me all the time. I don't even know if I should think you kids are really talking shit or just in love with me. It's so funny how you boys take the time and effort to hate on me when none of you know anything about me. Classic high school. Then again, you are eighteen years old, I should've expected it.
I can only guess that this tantrum is caused by pure jealousy or gay love, whatever the case may be please continue. Talk all the shit you want because it only makes you look more ridiculous. I honestly can say that I don't have shit to say about you because, quite frankly, I don't have the time! Why should I care about this little boy blabbering some nonsense? Oh well. The only thing that I gots to say is suck my nut you fucking pussy. ggFTWKTHXLOL! Bitch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment