Proposal.

So every once in a while, I'll be talking to a friend and sometimes he or she will bring up the fact that they occasionally read up on our blog here and there. Let me tell you, I'm flattered. People actually care!? Probably not. I bet most of our readers are seriously just bored and already checked up on their myspace/facebook/friendster/xanga/findapix. I just want to ask for one thing:
LEAVE A COMMENT! I know that sounds a little desperate, but I'm serious! Let us know what you think, give us opinions, whatever! If you hate every single letter that we type, let us know. We'll start using numbers so everyone else will have to decode it. Or if some of you beautiful ladies out there, which I know are in overwhelming numbers, confess your love to us. It's ok...we might give you a chance =).
But in all seriousness, leave us a quick note in the chatter box or if you have something to say about a specific blog we wrote, comment on it. You don't have to put your real name, you can put a screen name or a pseudo name. I also wanted to put out there, if you have any questions that you want to ask us or topics you might want us to elaborate on, we'll be gladly to blog about it. It could be about ANYTHING. Politics, business, technology, religion, video games, pop culture, love and relationships, sex, drugs, music, why are we so sexy? omg I could go on for days.
I'm not expecting for all of you to constantly sit there and come up with a whole bunch of shit to ask us, but once in a while if your bored, shoot us a topic and we'll write back. We check up on this a lot so we won't miss it. Even if we don't get anything after this amazing attempt for feedback, don't stop reading. Trust me, just knowing that people actually read this shit actually makes me happy. Thank you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I never realized you blog at this hour.

Start talking to me online,

-Kirstie

Anonymous said...

Apparently they sensor b i t c h

Lame! By the way, I miss you