It's been a while since our last post, so I figured "heck, why not hit up the old blog and let our readers enjoy a brand spankin' new post about more useless and random shit." lol. Once again, most of the blurbs I ever make are in the late night hours where most people should be sleeping.
Anyways, the biggest thing I have to offer I guess is that I've been going to the gym lately. I've always been wanting to go to the gym, but just been really lazy. Isn't that what most people are like? I finally got off my ass and started working out. Let me tell you, it was no easy task trying to get back into shape. The last time I seriously worked out, in a consistent amount of time was senior year of high school. I was pretty fit. Played football, worked out, and did a lot of outdoor activities. I would say that the defining moment of my hiatus on physical conditioning was when I first dislocated my shoulder. That was a shitty day.
Everyone knows a dislocated shoulder sucks. A dislocated anything sucks. Eventually I recovered meaning I could move my arm again, but I found out that once I dislocated my shoulder, I would have to rehab it and strengthen it. Like an idiot, I did not do so. I pretty much just laid off anything physically strenuous and went into this state of stagnancy. Not only did I not rehab my shoulder, I dislocated it two more times within a year and a half. Ouch. Since then to about a month ago, any muscle in my left arm was gone. Along with my arm, I just gave up on my whole body. I gained some weight to the point where I started noticing it! That was a red flag for me. I've never been like...super fit to where I had muscle upon muscles, but at least I was in shape and I didn't LOOK like I was lacking physicality. So in result I was really motivated to get back into working out.
I just think sometimes how dumb I was to not keep working out. It wasn't like I didn't know what I was doing. I took weight classes and I worked in two different gyms so I had some knowledge about working out. I was just plain lazy. But NO MORE!
I've been trying to get Addy and Kevin to work out with me because I wasn't the only one complaining how we need to get back into shape. Kevin is always busy with work and school and Addy....is just lazy sometimes. hahaha or he's tired from work. Whatever. lol. But they do go whenever they can. I'm just trying to get them to sign up so they would start paying money...and then they would really have to start going.
Anywho, just wanted to let all you lovely people know what's been going on with my life lately. That's pretty much it. My cousin's birthday is coming up and so is yours truly. I'll give birthday shout outs this month because it's my month and there's a shitload of people born in May. Yeeee! If you have a birthday in May, let us know and we'll leave a blog that day...or try to. lol. I'm gonna go catch some Z's now...adios!
0 comments:
Post a Comment