People..

I learned many, many things today about how people work and how word gets around.

I'm typically good at reading people, being that stereotypical psychologist, and deciphering what their intentions and ideas are. Today, just proved that the theory about myself proved true. I'm going to be as vague as possible as far as details go but I am going to try and keep the main idea going. So I hear something about myself, something that typically goes behind closed doors. I'm usually a good sport about not allowing the backstabbing to affect my relationships. But right now, I don't know who to believe in my situation. Here I am, fighting to stay away from stress, but I have this amazing magnet on me that just seems to love sticking with me.


Anyways, straying away from a stressful topic.. We had a game night this night. Very interesting, being that it was seriously just a night of Sequence. Please, if you know how to play, I challenge you. I am a strategist, one who will strategize against your best strategies. I'm too tired for a real post.

0 comments: