Jonathan and I got raffle tickets trying to win some new leathers or track days. Unfortunately we didn't win any of those but we did manage to get new riding backpacks from the raffle!
Here's my new bag:


So yeh was cool met up with Ann and Car at the meet as well as some members from BAD.


We left the meet at around 9pm after and rode to Ann's house with a few other bikers then managed to ride to Union City to meet up with a few other riders and hang out for a while. Overall the bike meet was good. Free food, drinks and prizes made it worth going to.



On other news I think I might need a new battery for my bike since I had to jump start it at the gas station today since the battery some how wouldn't crank. Worked perfectly right after that. I'll have to check it out later.
0 comments:
Post a Comment