I caught myself wearing my red vans.. again.
So last Sunday, after an extremely hard day at work, my family and I went to a marching band kind of show. Not my kind of thing to be honest, I am a wind instrument kind of guy. (Obviously relating to my experience of playing the tenor saxophone) It was enjoyable, though video was prohibited so I wasn't able to get the beats on video. I was allowed to proceed with my Sony DLSR (yeah, I know Sony DLSRs sucks) and took some nice photos.
There were only two major groups that performed, the Blue Devils as well as the Santa Clara Vanguard. I must say, that I feel like I missed out in high school. Instruments have inspired my throughout my life and seeing it in action again just makes me wish I pursued my skills in my saxophone.
The event was held at Independence High School. My mom told me to leave my car because she was scared people at Independence would break into my car again. It's just the fresh-break-in symptom that people typically experience. And here is my wonderful family.
Have a good night guys.
0 comments:
Post a Comment