I still need to adjust my handlebars, but I couldn't help but ride it right away. Man does it feel good to be back on two wheels instead of four. I remember my grandfather drilling me to learn how to ride a bike standing up, fast, with no hands, and all of that snazzy stuff and only to come back to yet another bike, brings me nostalgia of what my grandfather taught me.
Hit me up if you guys are ever down to bike, I'm soooo down. Wait, let me buy a better fucking seat for my bike first. My ass is pretty sore cause of the damn seat, no homo.
This little child makes me feel bad about myself. I wish that my parents had encouraged me to take some kind of dance when I was a younger tot just so I could be much better today. It's fine, anything'll do.
Oh, and to end this on a disappointing note, my contract with Verizon ends in one more month..
have a great evening guys
0 comments:
Post a Comment