Though I do intend to purchase a much higher quality HD camera, this will do for the time being and money being. My main focus with the camera anyway is to catch any moments quickly without lugging around a huge machine. Anyways, I did a fair bidding of use with it today and I must say I enjoy it. So, with my new handy camera, I decided to bring it along the trip that Addy and I ventured on today..
So we walked around for a while, checked out Journey's and Nordstrom, only to be disappointed by a) the selection and b) their limited quantities and sizes. We both already had talked about getting a new pair for ourselves and we were ready to stick to that proposition. So, we thought of places to go and ended up thinking of the Nordstrom close to Stanford.

For those who aren't fully aware as to what the Onitsuka Tigers are, they are simply a shoe. But a very good shoe at that. They are light weight and feel almost like those Nike Frees back in the day, but with a little more padding. ASICS owns rights over the Onitsuka Tiger section because they actually originate from what Mr. Onitsuka created back in the day. The early 90's presented challenges for sports and athlete's feet but starting with the straw sandals that Onitsuka designed, he begun to create a shoe that seriously kicks ass now. Check some of them out.
Moving on.. before we headed over to the Stanford Nordstrom, Addy wanted to stop by the super expensive Urban Outfitters. So we're stopped at the light before you make a left into Santana Row and I find an interesting license plate border..
Anyways, we finally make it to Stanford Nordstrom. I gotta say that white people who are rich know exactly how to flaunt it. Or for some reason, even if they don't, we regular folk know. We walked into Nordstrom feeling like we were getting charged for every step we took but finally saw the men's shoes.
We fork over our 140 and some odd dollars for the shoes we bought. Addy and I had bought two pairs each, and man, we feel broke. But I feel it was worth it, comfort and design all in one.
Such a lengthy post for me.. now it's time to rest. Maybe later on I'll post the videos of us actually buying our wonderful shoes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment