(This post is most likely going to carry over to the next morning because the video upload speed is horrendous and I think youtube is failing me.)

Officially, it's the day before the Super Bowl.











Unofficially, it's two days before the Super Bowl.











I'm still awake in January 30th mode. Anyways, today was decent. I saw Jennifer for the first half of the day then chilled with my dad and Raymond came over.




Yesterday, we managed to head downtown to drop Jennifer and Jessica off at some kind of fraternity meeting. I'm not a big fan of fraternities, no offense to any Greeks out there, I just don't understand the motive. Anyways, so we drop them off near the Bocardo Business Center and I park on the 10th St. garage. Unfortunately we had no idea what to do in downtown being that none of us were over 21. We figured that playing ping pong and/or bowling at the SJSU student center would be cool so we decide to head over there, next thing you know we're stuck playing one game, House of the MOTHERFUCKIN Dead. (Not as exciting as I capslocked it.)



Ate and drank at Tapioca Express afterwards. Wingstop. Then Iguana's.

Iguana's was cool but I completely forgot to bring the camera as there was some good performances. First time there, and I thoroughly enjoyed the open mic session, not to mention the funny MC. Reminds me of myself.. jk.


So.. tonight, Raymond comes over to go eat some Cajun food. With nothing to do, we decide to record ourselves playing games.. again.






You can now see what we do on our free time.. but we are not super nerds, but cool nerds. That's right, there's such thing. Anyways, here's a couple videos before we left to go to play at Golfland.. to play yet more games. Friday nights seem dead to me now, or am I just excluded from society? No one calls me anymore? :\ It's cool. Fuckers heaheha.

Initial D is my game, don't phase me.





So Golfland has these random buttons on their machines that for some reason deposits free money into some games that you play. Kind of cool, but made me feel like shit realizing after I spent my damn money. Anyways, it might be night thing but next time, try it out.

5-7. Air hockey sucks anyways.






7-11 is the one stop shop for late night get togethers. I swear, if there were no such things as 7-11's, I'd be a more wealthy man. But there is, and luckily fulfills my midnight cravings. Here's an in-depth review of a few of what we digested this evening..





And to finish off..







Good night niggas. I'm tired. Work tomorrow. Another day.

0 comments: