This is for the times we laughed and cried together. This is for the times we smiled and screamed at each other. This is for the kisses and hugs that we shared. This is for the last time we see each other as lovers. This is the first time I've accepted decision that neither of us made.
We once said that if all other circumstances were put aside, we'd be happy together. I don't know if I believed that or I will believe that, but I know that at some point we proved it to each other. Maybe it was just foolish infatuation that we had or maybe it was a true connection between two individuals; whatever the case may be, I know my feelings were not false. Never was I forced to do something because of a title, commitment, duty, or blind loyalty. It was an action that came from the heart and nothing less.
A small part of me wishes we could be together, but a bigger part of me believes we are better separated. Only time can heal us now. We always say that everything happens for a reason, but know that reasons do not come from thin air, they come from people like you and me. So if we think we could work out, then it should be for the right reason.
This is when I say goodbye.
1 comments:
I love you Raymond
-Alan.
Post a Comment