Video Marketplace

As much of you may know, I own an xbox 360. It's possibly the most loved possession of mine. Anyways, I just wanted to blog about how addicting and awesome a program that xbox live has available to purchase called Netflix.


Netflix isn't licensed by microsoft, but they are working together to offer movies and tv shows over xbox live. Lately, I've been staying up late because I've been coming home late because of Wrawsome practice. But, I've always found time to watch an episode or two of my favorite tv series, The Office and Numb3rs. Anyways, I think our beloved readers should look into it because it really is worth the $9.99 you pay a month.

How it works is you download the application and then you have to go to the Netflix website to look up movies and shows you want to download. The only downside is that the only movies and tv shows you can download are under "instant queue." Instant Queue means you can just add it to your list on xbl and you can just stream the video through your xbox. Movies that aren't instant queue are only available through mail, which they send to your house. So it isn't completely perfect, but they do release new movies and shows every week.

Anyways, I just wanted to share the wonders that netflix does over xbox live. If any of you own an xbox 360 and have an xbox live membership, hit up the netflix app and enjoy some shows INSTANTLY!!!!!!! FTW

0 comments: