This will probably the most insightful and biased post I will write. A lot has happened lately in the past month or so, relating to me and my friends. Where do I start? Well, first of all, I'd like to say what is wrong with girls? Why do girls do some things that are illogical and irrational that most smart, thinking human beings wouldn't do? I know that seems harsh, but I guess I can't blame them too much because that is what makes girls girls.
Now I know we all hear about the fallacies and depravity of guys when it comes to relationships, but guys should not be subject for all the blame that takes place in most forms of relationships. I'm not saying we are completely innocent because we aren't. Everyone makes mistakes, some more than others. I'm sure you all know the basic stereotypes of men; such as we're pigs, heartless, cold, selfish or clingy, weak, and helpless. Whatever the extreme may be, it doesn't stir well with most girls. Anyways, I'll get to the part of why I'm rambling about all this useless information.
Let me propose a situation that many men have gone through at some point of their lives. You meet a girl and it just so happens that she recently broke up with her long term boyfriend. You listen to her and talk for many hours where she finally says to you "I've never had anyone listen to me like this before." At that point, you start to develop feelings for her, even though you know that she had just gone through a break up, you can't help how you feel. Eventually, you and the girl admit each other's feelings toward each other. You don't want to, but you act on it and next thing you know you're in somewhat of a relationship with this girl. Everything is going great and you guys seem to really click. However, out of no where, her feelings for her ex-boyfriend return and she ends up trying to work things out with him for the third, fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh time. Most of the time, the genuine guys that did nothing but treat the girl good can't help but feel disappointed at the girl's blindness to see what is better for her.
I don't understand why girls put themselves through trouble and misery for a relationship that becomes less likely to work every time they break up. I understand that a couple goes through a break up once or twice, even then it's hard to really fix things. But after three or four times? How many times does the world need to tell you that it won't work? And I always hear the same story, "He's changed, he's a different guy; it'll work this time, I know it." People don't change. Even if they do, it'd have to be years, not weeks. Old habits die hard. Girls do what they do because it is safe. They constantly go back to their comfort zone that they have been in for so long. I'm sure the first few weeks will be good and all seems well, but the longer it goes on, pressure builds. When a fragile and weak couple starts to get all that pressure, it isn't strong enough to hold it all.
It also amazes me when a girl knows what she is doing wrong, but doesn't do anything about it. That is the difference between girls and women. Girls never know what they want or they want everything. Women see what is good in front of them and are smart about they're decisions. Girls break hearts, but have the nerve to ask "What's wrong?" What do you think is wrong? Even if everyone in the world tells the girl what she is doing, she will never listen. But then again, that is part of the maturation process, they need to go through the hard way to truly learn. It's sort of like a paradox.
The last thing I want to say is for the guys that are going through or will go through this situation. I want to advise to stay away. Even if you believe that you are the right guy for the girl, it isn't the right time. I understand that you want to be there for the girl, and you can, but try not to get too attached. Lose now to win later. For girls, my advice to you is that when you finally break up with your boyfriend for good as in you've learned your lesson. Stay single. Be by yourself so you can learn to hold your own. Women use time alone for personal growth and that is what girls need. And when something good finally comes along you can recognize it and know what to do in such situations.
I'm sure many guys will agree with this post and some females will agree as well. I'm pretty certain that some will get annoyed and disagree. I'm writing this because I went through it and I've learned so much from it. I'm not saying that I know everything, but maybe reading this might put some thought into some people's minds. We all will get hurt and make mistakes, but its what we do after is what defines us. The most we can do is live and learn.
0 comments:
Post a Comment