Daily.

I havent posted in a while, so I figured...hey..why not just post a blog about some random bullshit (which is pretty much all my posts are about anyways). haha. Anywho...let's see. Lately, for the past few weeks or so, i've been working, school, and dance. Battlefest 360 is coming up soon and Wrawsome will be there to represent San Jose woot woot. But the big news is I finally got a job. If some of you have talked to me in the past 2 months or so...I was desperately looking for a job for almost a year. I've been searching for one on craigslist, friends, monster, careerbuilder, etc...holy crap I was dying. Finally, i found this post on craigslist about a place called After School All Stars. Its an afterschool program primarily for elementary and middle school students. A whole bunch of schools usually have programs as such, but ASAS is just another organization. Long story short, I got the job and I've been working for about 4 weeks now? I'm not quite sure. I've been so busy, I've lost track of days.
The job is real chill, in fact it doesn't even really feel like a job. I basically just play with middle schoolers for about 4 hours. I mean, there is more to it, but thats pretty much the idea. The point is to keep the kids out of trouble. The school that I work at is Fischer Middle School, which is in Eastside San Jose and most of the kids in the program are Mexican. They do act up sometimes, but most of the time they are good kids. They refer me as "Mr. Luu," because its supposed to be as if I'm their teacher.
Other then the job, it's been going good. I wanna say that my life is going really good right now, but there are some things that are still burdensome. Then again, when are we really at peace, especially at this age.
I just wanna say that I've been acting somewhat different towards a certain someone. I've done and said somethings that are unlikely of me and I just wanted to apologize. We all go through times where we lose ourselves in the midst of situations. I understand because I'm guilty of it. It's harder for me especially because I always pride myself as being self-reflective and aware. It's been crazy times for me, but I feel I'll make it through...besides...better busy than bored. haha.

0 comments: