Well, as some of you might know, I will be going to Los Angeles for quite some time. I will be leaving this coming Sunday, as in March First at eight o clock in the Ay Em. Its been somewhat of a tough week for me because right after Battlefest, the only thing left on my agenda was going to L.A. and that isn't exactly easy. Going there was always planned, but like I said, Battlefest seriously took up all of my mental capacity. Anyways, L.A. is now a reality and it is coming up very soon.
I plan on writing a long and detailed blog as a pseudo goodbye to the Yay Area. It is not this post. I will either write it really early Sunday morning before I leave or as soon as I get internet access in L.A. It will be coming soon.
Following up on that note, I have been hearing that people actually read our blogspot. =0! Kinda crazy that people actually care...well maybe not care, but take some time to read some of the random blurbs that we have to offer. I just want to say thank you to our readers whoever you are(maybe if you left a comment in the chat box we'd know who) and that I am very flattered. I know that this blogspot has inconsistent entries, for example a post every day to a post every two weeks or so. I know, I get it. I just want to let everyone know that I am working on it. I know that when I am in L.A. I'll probably blog every chance I get. And I just want to encourage other members of the blogspot: Kevin, Addy, and Justin; to write more often.
Even though I said I wouldn't write a detailed and long blog just now, I still kinda did. Oh well. I got a lot to say, aight!? But for sure, my next one will be the one that comes from the heart, mind, and soul. Awww. I have work later today so I am going to catch some Z's.
P.S. I want to give a shout out to Kirstie Roa, she admitted to me that she randomly checks up on our blogspot so props to her! Yay! FTW!
1 comments:
damn man LA! Don't stay there too long. ima miss you haha. I had worked today so couldn't kick it with you guys. =(
Post a Comment