Things Girls Need To Know.

10. Stop taking 2 hour showers. Does it really take you that long? Unless you're using a pipette.

9. Just because your boyfriend is talking to another girl doesn't mean he's going to cheat. He's just preparing a back-up plan.

8. A man needs to hang out with his friends sometimes. Spending all his time with you will drive him insane.

7. If you're just going around the corner to pick up a cup of coffee or stop by the grocery store, you don't need to spend an hour getting ready as if a huge party will be at Safeway.

6. No, not every guy you meet has a crush on you. You aren't all that.

5. You need to stop talking shit about other girls, but then act like BFF's with them when they're around. It's annoying.

4. If he's treating you like shit, why should you stick around waiting for him to flush you down again?

3. Hey, here's a thought, maybe you should give some guys a chance. Not all guys are looking to hit it and quit it. Use some common sense and good judgment!

2. Sorry, I usually don't like my birthday cake on a human face. Seriously, putting all that make-up is backfiring on you. Most guys prefer the natural and the "good morning" look.

1. Stop playing games. The only games I like to play are on my Xbox 360. I don't need it in real life too. If you like us, then like us and get to know us. If you don't, don't bullshit us.

Thank you. Any thoughts? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey are you feeling all right? whats with the sudden girl bashing? did you get rejected or something? is that why your venting? its all right, rejection happens and its ok if things dont go your way.

kazoo said...

haha, no i didn't get rejected...well not yet. haha. It was just a random opinion I wanted to share. It was not my intention to "bash" on girls. It's just some things that I feel some females have error in. Believe me, I am completely aware that men are as messed up and crazy as women are. If you are offended, I apologize. Thank you for the feedback.