So I was out riding last night with Maryanne, Car, and Drea. After our ride from the UC bucket we decided to all to go to Micheal Korn-walker's new condo for his housewarming party.
I picked up Anne and met up with Drea, Car, and David we head in and run into hella familiar faces, it was cool. Took some shots, drank some beer got a buzz going on. Met this girl named Madonna chopped it up with her she's real cool. Well some girl kept bumping into Madonna so she pushed the girl back. This girl comes back trying to start drama so I gotta help hold this other girl back from Madonna. The song "Girl Fight" starts playing during this so we all started laughing then some friends of the other girl takes her away, drama ends there.
Well party goes on from there just talking and playing Rock Band. Supposedly there is some drama happening outside with one of the neighbors who stole an Ipod. Long story short this guy runs to his house pulls out a gun. people start running away trying to leave the house. People say don't run towards the guy with the gun so people were forcing everyone to get inside the house cause the only way out was towards him. So yep me and a bunch of others are the ones stuck in the house lol. We all head to the very back of the house in the bedroom.
Some guy breaks the window screen and says can we jump off this shit. LOL we are on the second floor on a Condo. Well it was jump able so he jumped off. I jump off second I think. The girls were all scared to jump so I had to catch all of them on their way down. Felt like a firefighter or something lol. Anyways as the last of us manage to get down the cops arrived.
Hella people ran and scattered. 3 people were still stuck on the roof when the cops got there hahaha. I got separated with Anne when she ran because Drea, and Car didn't want to run. We got searched and questioned. Nobody really talked then we were free to let go after they got our ID's. So yeh that was basically my night. It was hella fun though. Just hella crazy. I'm sad because my new pants are pretty dirty from jumping off roofs and sitting on the ground being questioned by cops.
Why do all the crazy things happen when I'm at parties in the Southside lol. Basically I hate people who start drama over stupid things. Come on a damn Ipod. Hope that guy gets it back.
1 comments:
wow.
Post a Comment