Late Nights

To face myself upon a world of never-ending uncertainty.


In other words, shits just confusing the hell out of me. To be forced into the certain emotions I feel, is something I never can truly handle. Through my current and past life experiences, nothing has prepared me for what I have seen.

I hate to speak in an abstract manner, but I will say that decisions are decisions. Emotions are emotions and feelings are feelings. Whatever you can do and whatever your heart desires, take it. You never know if you get the chance again.



To refrain from any more depressing words, I actually heard a very great tip from a fellow co worker. If someone were to ever offer you anything a piece of something, take what you WANT. If you were to ever offer someone something, and they took what they want, at least your expectation about them isn't as horrible as it seems. It may make you seem greedy, but in reality, if someone takes more of a piece than you normally would, you would judge that person.


For example, you have a bag of chips and you offer me some. I gladly accept your offer, but I will grab two handfuls of it because you offered something I probably wanted. That way, if you grabbed two handfuls from a bag of chips I had, I couldn't judge or hold that against you.

If any of you have any questions regarding car audio installations or things with cars in general, feel free to ask me. I may not be the most experienced, but the only way for me to learn is to get my hands dirty and diagnose the problems myself.





As for a last few words, don't ever play ping pong with vans. Blisters are inevitable.

good night

0 comments: