Why Sequence?

Sequence is a game of skill, luck, and the ability to kick another person's ass, all of which we are good at.





Anyways, Sequence is a game of sweat. What do I mean by sweat? I mean.. mental sweat. That's right, it will be so taxing on your mind that it will make your brain go through respiration. Or maybe that's the feeling you get when you're getting pounding by professionals like us. And it doesn't really matter what we did before, whether we took the SAT's again for fun, or because of ping pong (another thing we'll smash you guys at) we will always be willing for a game of Sequence.

Now now, let's remember that we are still decent and kind people. But throw us in the stadium of Sequence, and we're gladiators. As Justin has already pointed out, being "homo" is part of our elite strategy which always gives us the edge. Whether is be that the other guys are jealous, or that girls are envious of our sexual drive, either way, it makes them lose track of the game. Maybe another reason why people think we are "homo" is simply because they have a lack of a better word for "someone who will smash you in Sequence."


I have got to say, that the word losers doesn't even belong to a winner's dictionary. Instead of losers, we call them enemies, enemies that we will crush.







So yes, if you guys ever have a free night, 1 hour-10 hours. Let us know, pretty boys are always on our feet, or fingers, to whoop yo ass. Oh, and by the way, I think I just shitted in my pants to how true this blog is.

0 comments: