Time to Unwind..

I plan on being a bit more consistent with my posts.



Anyways, to set the mood, I've had an intense last week, even the days following the last final because of work. As you all may, or may not, know, it is memorial day weekend. And when people don't work they love to go to Best Buy and ruin my fucking day. Well, there were a few incredibly nice people, typically white, who seemed to make me love my job and just makes me feel good about myself.


I want to set this out to all those ignorant fucks out there who have a job other than retail and are reasonably older than me. Don't ever look down on a cashier or a customer representative, the only reason why we ever give in to your bullshit is cause we're tired of dealing with assholes like you. Just because I am working 30+ hours a week doesn't mean I have my full attention in school, and to be honest, that puts me on top of your rank, because I can balance two life responsibilities at once. Roll up in your fucking Mercedes Benz bitch, cause I don't give a fuck. Show me your damn diploma, but I'll still reject your 3-month old return item. For all I know, that diploma could mean that you cheated your way out, while I'm the one making money while I'm getting my education. Next thing you know, when I get my damn PHD in psychology, I'll slap you with my hundred dollar bills and shit on your junk ass Benz. Believe me, if the world were ranked in accordance with intellect, you fucks would be at the bottom.

And for all you fucks who decide that using your superiority over your co-workers is awesome, well get this, it fucking isn't. If I were to be a damn supervisor, I would control the world with love, not this animistic ideal and make everybody feel miserable. I don't give a fuck if you've been with a company for 20 years, you still better give the respect people deserve. Give me an order, but thank me afterwards. Tell me to wash the floor with a toothbrush, but tell me I did a good job. Isn't that simple enough? Apparently, it fucking isn't with these assholes believing that a higher salary means a bigger penis. Which, by the way, is no contest for me.



I met Milpitas Best Buys' district manager and I gotta say, he was an awesome guy. And yet to see people below him act like idiots, surprises me that they even landed the spot. I'm a man of my word and I will never disrespect a person unless I have been disrespected. The problem I have is letting people know that something is bothering me about them, until the moment I explode and make it known to the world. Remember, I may be somewhat of a youngin' and new to the fucking company, but I bring in a hell of a lot more revenue, hard work, dedication, credit card applications, leadership, friendship, honesty, customer service, speed, intellect than you ever will bring into your damn life. Also, you can't judge me by one hours' work to your one hour.






That was good.




So I haven't told many people about my new passions so I will now.

1. Cars

I've always driven a legend of a car, my 1985 Toyota Celica GT. A car that was my dad's first car, the car that he literally waxed every week. I now own two cars, both my Celica as well as a 2009 Scion TC. And I gotta say that the TC has given me a lot of experience and passion towards cars, even if it may not be the fastest. I bought jacks, jackstands, a creeper, tools, cleaned the garage and do a whole bunch of shit now just so I can get deeper into cars. I honestly have been working to the point where I can offer help for some people and make a little side money.

I'll make a post later about what I had done to my TC, but I can tell you know that I plan on restoring my Celica 100% to working and showcase condition. Following the completion of my TC, I plan on purchasing an EG, Honda Civic Hatchback, black. Going to start off with an engine swap, and possibly all performance. Yeah, and I don't plan on selling any cars in the future.

If you guys ever have any questions about any of your cars, please feel free to ask me questions, I can guarantee I am not going to completely be accurate nor helpful, but everyone has got to start somewhere and diagnosing problems is one of easiest way for me to learn.


2. Photography

Money is always an issue. I was about to buy a DSLR when I had started to work on my car. To be honest, if I were able to make an in-home dark room, it would be perfect, because I believe that nothing can ever defeat the quality and feel of the film. I recently purchased a Fisheye No. 2 camera from lomography, and I must say that even if Walgreens develops my film, it is such a different experience. No more checking out the screen to see if you took the shot right, or to get a brighter flash, but to depend on your skill and expertise and learn through already developed photos. My next stop is definitely going to be either a Holga or M3 camera. The vintage look and classic feel of the pictures is far more superior to me than what a 15 megapixel camera with zoom lens can produce. (But I still want a DSLR, hahaha)


3. Biking


The theme for my summer is to be in shape. I've remodeled my eating structure, work out time, and habits to hopefully result with a more satisfied body. With that, I plan on purchasing a street bike, something like a fixed bike. I had always been interested in them, I just never had a true opportunity to take advantage and buy one, but I believe that it will only enhance my theme for the summer.


If you bike yourself or just are interested in them, please leave a comment and I'll respond do you directly and immediately.




Anyways, time flies when you have a lot to say, but I gotta admit that time flies fast no matter what you do. Whether it be playing ping pong or even staring at a white wall, the next time you look at your watch, you'll notice that the time you looked away is the time you forgot about time. Time will never leave us, because unfortunately it is something we base our lives upon. Remember the days when we never worried about time, but more about when the sun went down so we can get some free food from our parents?






It's been an extremely long day for me, and it will be again for me tomorrow, so until then, enjoy the rest of your memorial weekend.



good night

0 comments: