Why sequence makes us sexy.

Now a lot of our fans have been wondering about this game we play called Sequence. Now us Pretty Boys are not only amazing athletes and jocks as you would know if you ever see us play Ping Pong. We like to switch it up and play strategic games such as sequence once in a while. I mean not everyone can connect 5 chips in a row like us.

Why do we play Sequence all sweaty? We'll to answer that question its because we usually play after a hardcore game of Ping Pong. We like to exercise our minds with Sequence after we got a workout playing Ping Pong. We call it the full body workout routine.

Why do we sometimes act "homo" while playing this game? It's all part of our gaming strategy; it throws our competition off.

Now if you think you got what it takes to play us Sequence elitists feel free to challenge us. Don't think we'll go easy on you either. When you think you're winning I'll throw a one-eyed jack down on you, yeh thats right. When you think I'm winning, you're right. I probably got a two-eyed jack in my hand.

You'll never know though because we always got our poker faces on:
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

kazoo said...

LOL!!! this is the best post you've ever done. hahahahhaha.