I'm having trouble trying to decide what to write about in this post, and I realize that again, my life is such a cycle that I'm starting to get really annoyed.
You know what annoys me? Pessimistic people. I am not going to lie though, I sound pretty fucking pessimistic myself in my posts, but I never USUALLY act out the negativity towards my friends, peers or family. I feel that I don't see any of them enough for me to merit a bad time with them. Honestly, if someone were to ask me how life was for me, I would say, "Great, wonderful and simplistic." The problem with that response is that work is something that throws it off, but that doesn't go to say that work is a bad place. I feel blessed to be working in Best Buy, to be part of the strongest teams in-store, to have respectable and respecting co-workers, and to be diligently working everyday without feeling the strain of the word, "job." But it's the fact that I have to work now to keep myself supported. Working so much, yet having the feeling of getting no where. If I were to lose my job and ever be jobless now though, I would feel even more useless.
My work ethic, is to keep working to keep moving up. Ever since I started working at Kumon, I noticed that what I did, was work hard, so hard I would feel my balls drop to the ground sometimes. But I am not regretting it, I always fight for the upper positions in management. I don't care whose there, if I see that I am capable for the position, it's in my sight.
It's hard for my to believe that I'm almost half way done with my first degree of school. I feel like it's going too fast, and that I'm not even truly trying my best in school. Don't get me wrong, I think school is one of the most important things we can have, but the fact that sometimes I just want to relax.
I was going to make this post extra long, but something came up. And my stress levels are just too high. Until next time.
good night
0 comments:
Post a Comment